The City of Wilson was Incorporated in 1883 and population is 781 (2010 census).
What can you find in Wilson?
- Pre-Kindergarten thru 12th grade school system
- Lakeside Learning Center (Diploma completion program)
- Public Library
- Historical sites
- Doctors offices and physical therapy facility
- A variety of businesses (see Chamber of Commerce website for a listing)
- Including local bank, hardware & grocery store, lodging, gift stores, antique shop, restaurants, convenience & gas store, automobile & equipment repair, trailer rental and much more
- Nursing Home, elderly housing, and an active Senior Center
- Professional services: accountant, insurance agent, attorney, realtor, auctioneer
- 5 churches
- Parks, spray park, disc golf, and ballfields
- Youth recreation — city sponsored
- Swimming Lessons
- and more!
Please contact City Hall to obtain a rental list, for sale list, and a Welcome To Wilson packet.